Pages

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Molested

My friend was molested when she was very young by the next door neighbour. Her mother would not do anything about it. Those were very different times, today action would be taken. Years ago the emphasis was always on keeping an image, today image is not so important but safety is very important. My friend has never recovered from her experience and is haunted by it all the time. The man who molested her is still alive and I believe she should have him charged! If I knew the guy who molested me I would have him charged! I cried tonight because of all of the lives that are ruined by these people. They continue to ruin young lives even today & they post their destruction on the web. I hope it will all stop soon, the sooner the better!!!!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment